Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Business Ideas in the U.S. Today

I am a college student attending the University of South Florida. Many of my friends and relatives that have recently graduated from college are starting to find themselves in the same pickle. NO JOBS! A friend of mine who graduated with a marketing major one year ago and since them moved to NYC and now is working three jobs none of which have to do with her major killing herself trying to make ends meat. Unfortunately she is not the only one! I am close to graduation and have been seriously considering starting another major just so that I can stay in school. One other option that I have recently started to explore is becoming a business owner. I honestly believe that those are my only two options at this point. I am writing this blog to get other other business owners, students, or professionals perspectives on this matter. Help me out where could a young student like myself find a promising future?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm asking myself the same question but thankfully I have a few years for it to be answered lol But umm I think going into business might be a great idea. It's a lot more promising than most other things these days.

    ReplyDelete